Promotion of tribal development of the entire North-East region through education
- To enable college and university teachers to understand the significance of education in general and higher education in particular in Indian and global contexts.
- To enable college and university teachers to ensure capacity building and overall personality development of college and university teachers.
- To enable college and university teachers to provide training and latest know-how and to promote ICT in teaching-learning process.
- To enable college and university teachers to understand the link between education and socio-cultural development of tribal areas.
- To create awareness about the latest development in their subjects/specializations.
- The North Eastern Region being landlocked, many institutions of higher learning are located in far-flung areas with limited facilities. Considering these conditions, our goal is to specifically design the trainings in Orientation Programmes to target the needs of these teachers.
The Refresher Course for Teachers' Educators has been cancelled.